Your website should be custom-made to fit your brand and needs. WP Harish helps your business in building a beautiful, responsive and effective website that will engage and get customers.
If you’re a business owner, you want a clean website, professional-looking and representative of your brand? It needs to look good and responsive on desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices of all sizes? Are the website SEO friendly and people able to find it on search engines like google and bing? Don’t worry, WP Harish have got you all covered.
Harish is a web expert in implementing all the above features and work closely with you to meet your unique needs and business objectives.
Phase 1: Planning
Planning is key to any successful project. It will serve as a guide for the rest of the process.
It’s Important for me to get to know you and your business. We’ll hop on a strategy call to talk specifically about your project needs, expectations and business objectives.
Later you’ll receive a proposal document with strategic detail and scale of the project to accurately estimate the budget requirements.
The planning phase of the process includes:
- Project Description
- Project Goals
- Target Audience
- Additional Services (If Required)
Phase 2: Organize
Now that I know your business objectives and requirements, I’ll ask you to gather the content for your site so it’s all ready to go.
- Collect all content – page design layouts, text copy, graphics, videos, logos, brand identity guidelines
- Determine fonts to be used on the website
- Determine primary and secondary colours
- Outline additional technical requirements
Phase 3: Build
In this stage, I will build a site. You will have to provide me with feedback, content and anything that might be required to build a successful website.
We’ll hop on one final call to go over the live website and make changes if needed. I’ll also show you how to navigate your WordPress dashboard and update your site.
Here are the tasks i go through while building a website:
- Create the fully-functional HTML5 templates (built on WordPress CMS)
- Create page layouts, add content, including text, graphics, images etc
- Build any customizations, CSS design, image galleries, adding any plugins etc
- Design special functionality/unique page elements required
- Show the functional website to the client for revision
- Revise until completed (2 rounds of revisions included)
- Optimize website for on-page SEO best practices
- Test for bugs in various browsers, mobile devices and screen resolutions
Phase 4: Launch
After testing has been done, It’s time to celebrate the launch of your new website! In some instances, I might do a beta launch. This is the best practice when it comes to bigger websites like WooCommerce with a lot of functionality and users.
I will check if everything is working as expected. In case I need to modify or fix any issue – I will do that on a staging server and then I can upload it the changes to the live server.
Here are the additional tasks i complete before the launch:
- Add Google Analytics tracking code to the website
- Submit site to major search engines (Google and Bing)
- Create Google My Business listing (appear on the map in search results)
- Set up page-speed optimization settings (caching, CDN, etc.)
- Launch website
You’ll have access to me via email/phone for support for a full month after your launch date.
Phase 5: Future Growth & Maintenance
Some business owners don’t want, have time or experience to do hectic maintenance and other tasks on their own.
If that’s the case and you need further help, updates, or maintenance, you can book a WordPress care plans or pay for support on a one-time hourly basis.
Option 1: The Basic Starter Package
The Basic Starter Package is priced at $599.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- A 30 minutes telephonic or 1 on 1 Roadmapping Session to discuss your goals, vision and create a plan
- Installation of the WordPress CMS
- Installation and configuration of theme and plugins required
- Header and footer area edited to incorporate your website name or existing logo with menu
- Creating pages and adding content for up to 20 pages (you supply the text and images)
- Installation of Yoast SEO Plugin
- Social media icons + share buttons
- Simple contact form and embedded Google Map together with your location
- 60 days of email and phone support
- Optional Feature Add-ons (billed at $50/hour)
- Custom design work or theme customization
- Custom page layouts
- Additional plugins + configurations
- Basic search engine optimization implementation
- Newsletter subscription forms
- Photo galleries
- One hour 1 on 1 WordPress training session
Option 2: Custom Pro Website
Custom websites price starts at $1,000.00 and can exceed $8,000.00+ in larger e-commerce projects. (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Included basic starter package features
- Custom website built
- In-person Strategy and Roadmapping Session
- Site plan, page template wireframe sketch
- Graphics, images, icons, logos, fonts, colours and visual elements; selected and arranged by a knowledgeable graphic designer
On average, custom websites can take between 1 and 4+ months, depending on complexity. Projects are often given suggestions to develop the information and content we need before starting on the design and development of your website.