Does This Sound Like You?
A strategically designed website can…
Ready to get started?
What Can A Freelance WordPress Developer Like Me Do For You?
Common scenarios where I deliver successful WordPress projects:
- Your business needs the strategy, technical advice in the early stages of your WordPress project.
- You need a WordPress developer to plan the best approach for your website.
- UX and UI design work for your website is already finished and you need an experienced WordPress developer/designer to build the custom theme.
- You want to integrate an SEO plugin, Caching plugin to speed up your website and other WordPress plugins or want to implement a special functionality for your website.
- You’re looking to launch an eCommerce project on WordPress CMS using WooCommerce (E-commerce plugin for WordPress) and need a professional to work on it.
- You want to use WordPress as a headless CMS (content management system), via the REST API.
- You need to fix the errors or want to update the theme, plugins, and WordPress core without losing the customizations made.
- You need to increase your website search engine traffic by improving your WordPress SEO.
- You need a WordPress website health check audit to improve your SEO and rankings.
- You’re looking for One-on-One WordPress training to create beautiful WordPress websites without a zero idea how to use it.
I offer a wide range of skills in WordPress. Whether you want me to manage your whole project from strategy and development to maintenance and training or to commit on for a short period of time, I can work with you.
If one of the above situations describes your needs, you’re in the right place. You can hire me to help today.
How Can I Deliver Successful WordPress Websites?
Having been building websites professionally since 2016, I’ve come up with the 5 step design process that works to deliver great results:
1. Planning – Planning is key to any successful project. It will serve as a guide for the rest of the process.
It’s Important for me to get to know you and your business. We will hop on a strategy call to talk specifically about your project needs, expectations and business objectives.
2. Organize – Now that I know your business objectives and requirements, I will ask you to gather the content for your site – text copy, graphics, videos, logos, brand identity guidelines, etc so it’s all ready to go.
3. Build – In this stage, I will build a site. You will have to provide me with feedback, content and anything that might be required to build a successful website.
We’ll hop on one final call to go over the live website and make changes if needed. I will also show you how to navigate your WordPress dashboard and update your site.
4. Launch – It’s time to celebrate the launch of your new website! In some instances, I might do a beta launch. This is the best practice when it comes to bigger websites like Woo Commerce with a lot of functionality and users.
5. Future Growth & Maintenance – Some business owners don’t want, have time or experience to do hectic maintenance and other tasks on their own.
If that’s the case and you need further help, updates, or maintenance, you can book a WordPress care plans or pay for support on a one-time hourly basis.
From my happy customers who have hired me!
Priority support from Harish keeps our website updated so I don’t have to worry about it anymore. He have a great expertise, are dedicated, attentive, talented and care much about the client needs. I highly recommend Harish for WordPress support!
I would recommend Harish to anyone with a WordPress website. I was offered everything what he pitched me before assigning the project. Good resource, timely delivery & great support. Our website is 100% safe and secure now.
DJ WinkDisc Jockey
Our website is responsive and blazing fast! Harish is easy to communicate with and we got the pro website for our online eCommerce store. Harish did a fantastic job and handed us a solution that meets our expectations.
Harish is very passionate, energetic and innovative in his approach in solving complex SEO technical problems. I am impressed and satisfied with ongoing WordPress development services and a big thank you for all the help and advise.
Harish helped us the best with redesigning our website. He not only reduced its loading time by implementing the right technology but also ensured that it is attractive and easy-to-use. Highly recommend him if you are looking for great output.
Siva ELife Coach
Fantastic work! I am just impressed by the quality service and working strategy. I hired Harish for the development of my Cooking recipe website and he have satisfied me to the full by delivering the exceptional solution. Highly recommended.
Why Hire Harish As Your Freelance WordPress Developer?
If your WordPress solution is not up to scratch, it could affect your business long term goals and it’s ROI.
Whether you’re thinking about creating a website on the WordPress CMS platform or you’re running WordPress already, you’ll need an expert WordPress developer to oversee your project.
• Direct Access
Unlike bigger agencies, I don’t hide behind a business website offering services. No faces, no real identities. Incognito “experts” selling WordPress services at bulk. You’ll be talking directly with me involved in solving problems and implementing solutions. so, get in touch and share your business vision with me to get started.
• Long-Term Partnerships
I don’t build hundreds of WordPress websites a year. I work closely with a small number of valued clients to produce excellent work and support. My relationships are long-term, not ‘fire-and-forget’. They are built on mutual respect, shared goals and valued expertise, from both sides.
• WordPress Community
WordPress is the only CMS (Content Management System) that I use for building small to large scale websites. I always focus on WordPress skills and I’m proud of that. And I help the WordPress community, sharing my knowledge, learning more about WordPress every single day.
• Transparent Process
My work process and Pricing strategy are transparent to all the clients and I’m honest about the pricing and I charge based on my effort and quality. Quality work and processes cost more, and I’m ready to commit to adhering to my standards. I will share the project timeline with clients that explain my every step of the process I go by to complete and deliver the project.
• Technical Background
Unlike many freelancers and agencies out there, I come from the competitive business world. What a lot of agencies out there miss to execute and deliver a high-quality, secure and fast site. I follow the industry standards, optimize and monitor the server infrastructure. I test in different technical environments and check the benefits of each one and will apply it to your project.
• Robust Content Management
I will take a content-first, goal-based approach to WordPress development. Logically structuring the data at one place that is dealing with the process requirements, your business needs, visual and text content and technical challenges, so your content will be used where necessary, saving time and reducing frustration.
I want to collaborate with you on your WordPress project for the long term. From planning, through to design and development, go-live, maintenance and further improvements.
I pride my self on my development skills and output and also I’m confident in its quality. That is why I guarantee my work.
Any issues that appear within your WordPress project, for 3 months after it goes live, I will fix as part of the original cost.
Ready To Start A Project Together?
I’d love to work with you. Fill out the form below to tell me more about your WordPress Project:
I’m Well Trusted
I’ve worked on WordPress website development projects for: